Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Laurens Happenings!

Hey hey! Its Lauren : ) I hope you are having a nice day. First of all I would like to say YAY for 2 followers! I appreciate it so much and hope I can get more in the future, its really fun to blog : )

Second, I am going to Ulta soon. Does anybody have any recomendations for OPI colors? I'm on a nail polish mental block. I am usuallyon a STRICT OPI diet but Essie's Turquoise and Caicos is on my list right now. Is there a color similar to this Essie color? Comment down below and let me know. <- Essie's Turquoise and Caicos

I am thinking about also getting the Opi colors: Coney Island Cotton Candy, Black Shatter (although I think I may hold of and get the Silver Shatter thats coming in May from the Pirates of The Caribbean Collection.) Royal Flush Blush, and I am still deciding whether I should get That's Hot Pink!

I also want to try some NYX products. I have heard they are really good and high quality for a drugstore brand. I had a bunch of things on my list to get, but crossed some off because of the bad reviews it got. Have you ever tried any NYX products? I want the Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils in Milk and Yogurt.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more blog posts!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment