Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How to Get Ready in the School morning

Lately I have been sleeping in waay to late (I get up at 6am every morning but lately around 7) And I am a girl that takes a really long time to get ready. I have a lot of tips to help reduce the time it takes to get ready in the morning!

1. If you straighten your hair in the morning, try doing it at night. This will help tons because you will actually take more time at night and make it look better than in the morning, and sleeping on it will make it look more natural. In the morning if you have a few wavy strands, just touch it up. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

2. Plan your outfit the night before and lay everything out. I find this to help a lot, especially when you have so many options and so little time.

3. Makeup: Instead of putting on foundation and concealer just put on concealer AND THEN use a powder foundation. This will not only keep the makeup on for the whole day, but it will act as a foundation and a loose powder evening out your skin tone. I use the Clinique one that is really cheap. Its only $20.

I hope these tips helped and I will talk to you all later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment